We are THRILLED to announce that we are looking for some new talent to join our small & close knit team!
Do you care about the environment, cool packaging and want to make the world a better place? Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires independent self-discipline and being a team player? If so, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Administrative Manager Position
We are looking for a highly organized, self driven, AWESOME human to join our small team of socially active, environmentally responsible goofballs. We need help with our everyday office responsibilities. Things like answering emails & calls from customers, making sure our bills are paid on time (turns out, it’s important!), scheduling meetings, selecting what pandora station we will blast in the office all day and the 101 other daily tasks that seem to pop up out of nowhere. And because we are a start up, we would love to utilize all your other skill sets as well. We know you have them, because you are AWESOME, right? So if you have experience with graphic and web design, insanely perfect editing and copywriting skills, are an amateur photographer or just an all out creative who wants to dabble in a little bit of everything, then you have found the holy grail - your dream job!
Psssst! Our current Chief Operating Officer & Director of Brand Development started in this same role…and look at them now! This could totally be you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all customer facing communications
- Monitor customer feedback across all channels, resolve issues in a timely manner and report customer trends back to team
- Maintain organization of all company files
- Manage accounts payable & monitor company expenses
- Assist with marketing and branding tasks
- Help maintain the website
- Design weekly email blasts
- Contribute to company brainstorming meetings and overall brand strategy
- Insanely organized
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing skills and the ability to write in the Hand in Hand voice
- Self motivated and a good communicator
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience with Shopify and Mailchimp preferred
- Knowledge of graphic design and web editing a plus
- Variety in daily duties
- Friday beers!!
- Have fun! Every. Single. Day.
- Know your work is benefiting kids and the environment (it feels pretty good, TBH)
- Opportunities for career growth
- Chances to go to Haiti for soap donation trips
- Watch a brand grow & know you helped in a major way
How to Apply:
Email our COO, Zofia, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter, please explain why you want to work for Hand in Hand and what unique skills you can bring to our team.